Even when life isn’t perfect, you can enjoy a balanced life. Having a balanced life means that you find time for everything that makes you happy. It also means that you accept what has happened and keep moving forward with a positive mind.
Unexpected things happen in life, but with balance, you can fight through while still maintaining balance in your life. With balance, you will understand that everything happens the way it was supposed to. Life seems to work out for the best, even if it wasn’t what you initially wanted.
The program contains the following frequencies:
- THE BALANCE FREQUENCY 360 Hz
- GOOD FEELINGS for security, well-being, and balancing.
- LIFE ON ALL LEVELS General balancing frequency if in difficult life circumstances or negative social fields (also related to Dissociative Disorders).
To enjoy a more balanced life, you must be at peace with all that happens. Focus on the important things and people in your life, and live in the present. Then, use these daily affirmations to help you stick to a positive mindset for a balanced life:
1. I AM FOCUSED ON THE PRESENT AND THINKING OF NOTHING ELSE.
2. I AM RESILIENT AND HANDLE THINGS AS THEY COME.
Life changes, and sometimes the changes will be unexpected or undesirable. Even so, you must stay strong and handle the situation positively.
3. I HANDLE OBSTACLES AND SETBACKS CALMLY BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN OVERCOME THE PROBLEM.
4. I CAN MAKE TIME FOR FUN, AND I WON’T THINK ABOUT OTHER THINGS AS I ENJOY MY TIME.
To maintain a healthy balance in life, you must make time for fun activities.
5. I AM FULL OF JOY AND HAPPINESS.
When you tell yourself that you are joyful and happy, you will become those things. It will change your thought process, and you will begin to focus on the good things in your life.
6. I CAN SAY NO WHEN I CAN’T OR DON’T WANT TO DO SOMETHING.
Learning to say ‘no’ can help you enjoy a more balanced life. When you are already overwhelmed, have a full plate, or don’t want to do something, saying ‘yes’ will only make you feel worse. Think about your well-being and don’t feel bad for saying ‘no’ sometimes.
7. I WILL SPEND TIME TAKING CARE OF MYSELF.
Self-care is essential to enjoy a more balanced life. With self-care, you will feel refreshed, calmer, happier, and better able to handle your daily tasks.
As you repeat the affirmations, think of all the things you love and enjoy in your life. Thinking of those things will help you appreciate what you have, solidifying the feeling of a balanced life.